- Training is an important component of all developmental program me which helps to provide an opportunity and broad structure for the development of human resources.
- WBCADC is engaged in the development of the primary sectors of the economy of rural people i.e in the Agriculture, Fishery, Animal Resource Development sectors.
- These training facilities are also utilized by other line Department and private Organization as per their programme requirement.
There are 26 nos. of training infrastructure were set up within the premises of 18 nos. WBCADC projects and 1 KVK under 16 districts and out of the total 21 nos. are residential.
Details of Traininbg infrastructure :
- WBCADC own a pool of qualified extension officer enriched on both theoretical practical side on the field of Agriculture,Fishery ARD Engineering etc.We have also a group of resource person as master trainer in most of our district offices, all are conducted training on livelihood promotion.
- These capacity development initiatives are done in the form of structured module based training, exchange of views,exposer visit and handholding .
- Scope of these facilities may deployed for different training of other Govt. depertments ,NGOs,Privateorganisation etc.
- By adoption of knowledge and skill, all indivisual trainees increase their productivity, income and improve the quality of life. As a result all these improve their livelihood